ANYTIME IS GREAT TIME TO PRESERVE YOUR FAMILIES MEMORIES. WHY NOT DO IT NOW?
1. Time Flies - We know it and yet we don't always do something to preserve our memories. So don't let this time pass you by and regret not preserving right where and your family are today.
2. It's Fall Y'All - That's right! It's fall and the weather is cooler, the leaves are changing color and the holidays are coming. It's a great time and our favorite time to create your family photos.
3. Professional Family Photos - iPhones are great, but they are no substitute for professional photos. Professional photographers take the time to pose, light, get the right expression and more. An iPhone can't do all that!
4. $99 Limited Edition Fall Family Photos - This only happens one weekend this year and we have put together a great offer for you and your family. So click on the link below to learn more about our great offer!
5. Help your community - For every $99 session booked, we are giving $25 to the Aura Volunteer Fire Department. Let's help our community and at the same time preserve your families memories!
About the photographer: My name is Tom Gooch and I am a storyteller.
A wedding day passes by so fast it’s almost a blur. The happy couple is busy enjoying their guests and they can’t be everywhere so they will surely overlook a few things. But a really good wedding photographer will make them feel like they didn’t miss one moment of their big day. That’s where I come in.
After photographing over 1000 weddings, I’ve picked up a thing or two. From the intimate moments preparing for the ceremony to the very last song of the crazy fun reception, it takes keen eyes and calm intuition to capture all of that joy and spontaneity.
You see, I believe that wedding photography is not just about taking stunning portraits. It’s also about capturing the emotions within fleeting moments, the sweetness of intricate details, and the raw candid reactions of those closest to you and then weaving all of that into a dynamic narrative.